See Warsaw with us!
The cost of the trip – 80 €
The most interesting places to see in Warsaw
Old Town and Royal Castle
Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List!
- The Old Town Square is the oldest and one of the most charming squares in Warsaw
- The Constitution of May 3rd was adopted in the Royal Castle – the first in Europe and the second in the world
- On the Castle Square stands the column of King Sigismund III Vasa, who moved the capital of Poland from Krakow to Warsaw in the 16th century
Royal Łazienki Museum
It is a museum where you can admire paintings from the royal collections
- At the heart of the park is the summer residence of the last king of Poland – Stanisław August Poniatowski
- Here, in the Palace on the Island, King Stanisław August Poniatowski hosted his famous Thursday dinners, to which he invited scholars and poets to discuss the issues of the day
- In the grounds of Łazienki you will also see an orangery, an amphitheater, a court theatre, the Museum of Hunting and Horse-riding, the Myslewicki Palace and numerous free-standing sculptures
City Tour and vodka museum
The Polish Vodka Museum is located in the historic building of the Rectification Plant
- Palace of Culture and Science-One of the highest and most recognisable building in Warsaw can be seen from almost every part of the capital
- Warsaw Praga-It wasn’t destroyed during World War II and as a result it is considered the most authentic part of the city
- …and many other monuments of Warsaw!
- After sightseeing, drive to Izabelin, located on the edge of the Kampinoski National Park. Time spent together by the fire.
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach according to the program
- Care and tourist information of a pilot-guide in English
- Insurance of foreigners in Poland